The Hereford & Worcester BCS branch AGM
Date: Monday October 28th
Time: 18:30 for 19:00
Location: University of Worcester, Room EE 1057
Before the AGM there will be refreshments and networking opportunities.
The agenda will be:
- Welcome and Introductions
- Apologies for absence
- Minutes of the previous AGM
- Matters arising from the minutes
- A report from the Chair on the year’s activities
- A report from the Treasurer, including a review of income and expenditure against the budget agreed with BCS HQ for the past year and an explanation of next year’s budget request.
- Election of Chair, Treasurer and committee members
- Any other business
Notification of items wishing to be raised at the AGM under “Any other business” should be sent to the Chair not less than three days in advance. Admission of items not so notified at the AGM will be at the discretion of the Chair.
After the AGM there will be speakers on the theme of “IT Professionals: What we can do for the next generation?”
We look forward to seeing you there.
Hereford & Worcester branch
The minutes for the 2012 AGM can be found here. AGM 2012 Minutes
The Chair’s report can be found here.BCS H&W Chair’s Report
The Treasurer’s report can be found here.BCS H&W Treasurer’s Report 2012-2013