Speaker: Phillip Hunt, founder of Mobikats Ltd
Date: 26th June 2013 @ 7:00 PM
University of Worcester Room EE1057
Networking and Refreshments from 6:30 PM
• Mobile market overview and what’s next in mobile tech
• What are the ingredients to make a great app
• Some examples of the Good, the Bad and the Just Damn Ugly apps out there
• Steps you need to take to deliver a great app
• Things to consider when building apps
Mobikats is a dynamic company focussed on delivering superb mobile application solutions for clients such as Empire Movies Magazine, Zoo Magazine, Motor Cycle News, Parkers Car Guide, Zoopla, NHS Direct, Ford Europe, Microsoft, NCP, Kings College London, Quilter Fund Management, Coca-Cola and Casewise.
They have released over 30 apps on iOS and Android, since their launch 3 years ago. Most of their apps have been featured by Apple and Google and they have won several awards for their work, including a prestigious Appy award for the NHS Direct Android and iOS app.
Phillip’s background is in new media and he has around 20 years of experience working for companies such as Whitbread, Microsoft Networks and Yahoo.
The slides from Phillip’s presentation are now available via Dropbox here